Home

24 July 2014

Mini Goals | July


I know it's kinda late for my monthly mini goals now but July was a very busy month and I totally forgot of writing this post down until today. I love writing these posts though, and I feel like they're interesting to read too, and being that July isn't completely over yet, I thought I can still share some goals for the month and some of those have already been accomplished.

Enjoy my summer - I have big dream and goals for the future and most of them need to have a clue as soon as possible, but being that this year I've not been the luckier person so far, and that all I really need right now is to feel happy and calm and thoughtless, I just want to enjoy the most out of this summer and shift all the challenging plans to the end of it. I need time to think and this is for sure, but for now I'm trying to seize upon every single opportunity that pops up to be purely happy and nothing else, and I think this is all I need to really improve my mood.

Work out and be healthier - I'm not a fan of strict diets and will never be, but one thing I want to do is to try to eat as healthier as possible from now on as well as try to work out more (even though it's such a pain with this hot weather right now), because I feel my body really needs this right now as well as my self-esteem.

Start buying on a pre-established budget - I used to buy way too many makeup and skincare products just a few months ago but at this time I'm trying to manage my money in a better way and treat my self only when I really need it and not on a regular basis as I used to. I think the best way to be more responsible with my purchases is pre-establish a budget for my treats every two or three months and stick to it religiously without exceptions.

What about your July's goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIEW NEWER
〈NEWER POSTS
VIEW OLDER
OLDER POSTS〉