Home

2 May 2015

Never Seen Content


The thing with blogging is that sometimes you just want to take photos at literally everything you do/wear/eat and do a blog post about it; but the things I do/wear/eat sometimes are too many to be shared on here and I end up to pile post drafts in a forgotten archive. Those are fated to be never published posts for the rest of their life, so, as I've previously announced, I've decided to put together a Steller account where to publish never seen pictures, recipes, outfits and lifestyle thoughts. So if you'd like to see more of my content, photography and recipes, all you need to do is head over there and start loving the Steller app as much as I do (it's such a pretty and creative way to share pictures and texts!).

A few things I've been posting recently on there are forgotten healthy recipes, suggested places where to stop and eat in Milan, pictures of a few day trips and way too many blooms, odes to springtime and spring appropriate outfits.

{ Recent never seen content }
Springtime { an ode }
#Stellerspring
California Bakery - Milan
Healthy Coconut + Cocoa Cookies
Springtime in Milan

Anyone else finding there's too much to share? ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIEW NEWER
〈NEWER POSTS
VIEW OLDER
OLDER POSTS〉